As a camper we ask you use the same good judgement required at other areas and note the following conditions:
- When entering the park, pick up registration envelope and maps at laundry building before parking.
- Deposit the registration slip in the yellow box at the house with your payment.
- Place your registration slip on the numbered campsite sign on the end of picnic table. It should remain there until you leave the park.
- Checkout time is 4 P.M. on Sunday thru Thursday, 3 P.M. on Friday and Saturday or let us know if you can’t meet the checkout time.
- Quiet must be observed after 11:00 P.M.
- To avoid theft, put coolers and valuables in vehicles at night, or if you will be away from your camping area for a period of time.
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings. No cans, bottles, or other non-combustibles are to be thrown into the fires.
- No clothing, pots, or pans can be washed in the bathroom sinks.
- Pets must be on leash at all times. Clean up after your pet!
- Small children must not use the shower unattended.
- Only one picnic table per unit, unless you brought your own extra table.
- No horseshoe pitching is permitted in the camping area.
- When campground is being mowed, please remove all objects from grass.
- Speed limit in park is 15 mph and will be enforced at all times.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register a camping unit.
- No swimming after 8:00 P.M.
- Please report all violations to the owner/camp host or call the Charles City Police Department at 641-228-3366.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES CAN LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR CAMPING PERMIT.